Pretoria city tour
Price R675 pp min. 2 pax
- Union Building and the State Presidents Residence
- Kruger House Museum
- Church Square - Walking tour/Mandela Trial History
- Voortrekker Monument and museum
- Kruger House Museum & Melrose House/optional
Duration of tour: 09h00 - 13h00 or 13h00 - 17h00 All entrance fees included. Time allowed for photographs.
Independent Charismatic Church
Price R590 pp min. 2 pax
Visit one of the largest and most prominent Independent Charismatic Churches in South Africa.
There after on a Pretoria City tour - return 16h30
Gauteng Circle Route Tour
Price R990 pp min. 2 pax
Cheetah /Wild dog Research and Breeding Centre. De Wildt (This is not a Zoo) (children under 6 years. Not allowed on tour) *Advance bookings essential - 3hr tour. In open safari truck 08h30 - 11h30 (closed on Mondays and Wednesdays)
- African Market, Hartbeespoort Dam
- Scenic drive to Johannesburg
- Short Johannesburg City Tour (group not allowed to disembark)
- Gold Reef City (Underground visit to a real gold mine - see the gold melting and pouring process.
All entrance fees included. Very popular with overseas tourists · If DeWildt is fully booked or closed then the Lion Park will be visited instead.
The Cradle of Humankind
Price R850pp min. 2 pax
- Visit the Sterkfontein Caves and go back 2,2000 million years in time.
- Enter the cave where the oldest near human fossils have been discovered
- See the scull of Mrs Pless
- Light lunch included Duration of tour - 10h00 - 13h00
Gold Reef City/Johannesburg City Tour
Price R890 pp min. 2 pax
- Underground visit to a gold mine
- Experience the gold melting and pouring process
- Gum boot dancing and singing
- Free rides on all entertainment
- Visit to the "Apartheid Museum" optional but included in the tour
- Drive through tour of Johannesburg City
Duration 5 hrs - morning or afternoon (closed on Mondays) entrance fees included.
Elephant Sanctuary - African Market
Price R1650 pp min. 2 pax
- Touch the elephants - an exclusive tour to experience the African elephant and its behavior in nature.
- Visit to the African Market.
- Duration of tour 10h00 - 15h00 (Full day)
The Lion Park (Fourways)
Price R680pp min. 2 pax
- The only place where you will see the "white lions"
- A variety of African game to view
- Only one hour drive from Johannesburg or Pretoria
Entrance fees included. Your photo with lion cubs optional. Included: Lunch at the Game Lodge. Duration of tour: 4 hours
Sun City Resort
Price R1475 pp min. 2 pax
- Hartbeespoort Dam
- African Market
- Palace and Lost City Tour
- Sun City Complex tour
- Valley of Waves (optional - entrance fees not included)
Duration of tour: 8 hours (Depart 08h00 -return 4h00 and arrive Pretoria -+ 6h00) Entrance fees and local in-house tours + lunch included
Pilanesberg Game Reserve - Big 5
Price R1475 pp min. 2 pax
- Stop at the African Market at Hartbeespoort Dam
- "Shooting" Elephant, Lion, Rhino, Leopard, Buffalo and much other game with your camera
- "African Bush Braai" - a unique lunch experience in Africa
- Tour of Sun City - 2 hrs.
- Entrance fee included Depart 07h30 - return 18h00
Family rate: 2 Adults + 2-3 Children (under 12yrs) R1900
Lesedi Cultural Village
Price R1100 pp min. 2 pax
- Experience real African Culture:
- Zulu, Ndebele, Sotho and Xhosa cultures
- Live African Theatre
- African Craft Market
- Dancing and Singing
- Taste the African cuisine (lunch or dinner included)
Morning and afternoon tours 10h00 - 14h30 and 15h30 - 20h00 Advance bookings essential. An opportunity to take excellent photos of the African Culture. 1 hr drive from Pretoria or Johannesburg.
Price R860 pp min. 2 pax
The only place in the World where three Nobel Prize winners lived in the same area - Luthuli / Tutu / Mandela
- Soweto Nobel Prize Winners House's
- Hector Peterson Memorial
- Mandela Family Museum
- Taxi Rank, Power Station
- Regina Mundi Church
- Freedom Square
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital
- Lunch Soweto (Sakhumzi’ s Restaurant) Own account
- Apartheid Museum
- Short Johannesburg City Tour included: Post Office, Rand Club, City Hall, De Beer’s, Mandela Bridge, State Theatre
Kruger National Park
Price R6800 pp min. 2 pax
3 Day 2 nights tour
- Day 1. Depart Johannesburg or Pretoria at 07h00. Travel East with the N4 and visit many interesting attractions on the Panorama Route before entering the Kruger National Park. Enjoy an "African Braai" and spend the evening around the campfire. The night is spent in comfortable air-conditioned accommodation in the Park.
- Day 2. Experience a full day of African wild live. Around every bend in the road lies a unique experience - you never know what you're going to find. Night drive in an open safari truck optional. - R180 pp
- Day 3. After an early morning drive and breakfast, we return to Johannesburg in time for your flight back home.
Prices vary according to accommodation preferred. Bungalow - 2/3 bed+shower/WC - single supply. R600 Included: Dinner Bed Breakfast.